IDTechEx is recruiting, and seeks a Technology Analyst, preferably with knowledge of the energy harvesting sector. We welcome candidates to approach us.
IDTechEx provides business-to-business events, market research reports and consulting in high growth technology areas, namely printed electronics, RFID, thin film photovoltaics, energy harvesting and electric vehicles. In these topics, we are world leader in all that we do and have created and grown a highly successful, award-winning company.
IDTechEx has offices in Cambridge UK, Boston USA and Dresden Germany. More information about IDTechEx go to http://www.idtechex.com.
Based full time in either Cambridge, UK; Cambridge USA or Dresden, Germany.
To research, analyse and write reports in high technology growth areas to agreed timescales and provide consulting services to clients based in the UK and abroad.
- Conduct research on technology progress with companies (by telephone and face-to-face meetings)
- Analyse trends and data from various / numerous sources
- Write research and consulting reports (within agreed timescales and to meet business objectives)
- Write articles for IDTechEx journals
- Conduct market forecasts
- Conduct custom consulting for clients
- Represent IDTechEx at international trade shows & conferences
- Present IDTechEx research at conferences
- Assisting to build conference programmes by aiding the events team on who to invite
- Marketing and selling IDTechEx full capabilities to prospective client-base
- As the role develops, there will be an opportunity to develop other graduates as they grow with the company.
- Proactive in spotting business opportunities
- Good Technical degree level education
- Excellent research skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent writing ability
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong and confident presentation style
- Good problem solving skills under operational pressure
- Competent computer user
- Ability to travel abroad (for up to 2 weeks at a time)
- Proactive sales skills
- Must have the ability to work alone or in a small team
- Must be able to take responsibility to get on with activities.
- Be prepared to get involved in other technical aspects as required
- Good career prospects
On-going training and development programme will be put in place after successful probationary period.
Please apply sending a letter and CV to Sue Gibson at S.Gibson@IDTechEx.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Printed Electronics Europe 2020 on 13 - 14 May 2020 at Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany hosted by IDTechEx.