All companies operating within these technologies are welcome to apply. The winners will be announced during the drinks reception on 27 April at the annual IDTechEx Show! in Berlin.
Closing date - 18 March 2016
Energy Harvesting and Storage Awards
Best Technical Development within Energy Harvesting and Storage
This award will be given to a company that has launched a new product based on Energy Harvesting (in the last 24 months) and is in the process of bringing it to market. The category will be assessed on the technical development of the product, its potential market, and benefits it brings over alternatives.
The independent panel of judges for the Energy Harvesting and Storage Award include:
- Dr Hirokuni Hachiuma - General Manager, KELK
- Martin Pauli - Architect - Materials Consulting, Arup
Internet of Things Awards
Best IoT Technology Development
Entrants should have made a significant development in improving and enabling IoT, either hardware, software or system based. The judges will look at the merits of all entrants to judge which has the most significant impact on moving forward the application of IoT.
The independent panel of judges for the IoT Award include:
This award will be judged at the show and all organisations displaying a poster in the exhibition will be entered for this award.
This award will be given to the company or academic organisation for the most promising advances in this technology area. The category will be assessed on the technical development of the work, its potential for market entry, and the benefits it brings to the body of work in the given area.
How to enter
- Name of organisation
- Award(s) applying for
- Title of project
- Approximate 200 word summary of project
- Approximate 500 word explanation of why you should win the award with suitable evidence
- Please provide a contact for publicity purposes
- Please provide a contact for the project
- Judges may request further information on your submission
- Submissions should not contain confidential data
- Companies that apply will not be named
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, 27 April