IDTechEx is looking for entrepreneurial, enthusiastic people to join the company. We seek applicants with a strong interest in combining technology innovations with their business potential. As a Technology Analyst, you will assess technology innovations to help our global clients make informed decisions to grow their business.
To become a valued and integral part of the IDTechEx team, you will have a technical background (minimum of a degree in a STEM topic) with the ability to quickly grasp new technology concepts and research and assess complex industries.
We are currently recruiting for multiple analyst positions across a range of different topics:
- 5G & Wireless Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Display Technologies Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Energy Storage & Energy Harvesting Technology Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Future Mobility Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Green Technology Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Robotics Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Sensors Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Technology Analyst (Electrical/Electronic Engineering background)
- Technology Analyst (Life Sciences background): Market Research & Consultancy
- Technology Analyst: Tech Scouting, Market Research & Consultancy
To apply generically for a technology analyst position (which may cover the above or other topics), please apply here.
You will be given client-facing responsibilities from the very start and there will be ample opportunity to participate in a range of strategic business development and marketing activities.
There will be international travel (when safe to do so!) - to learn and interpret the latest developments in your domain; to meet customers and innovative companies; to disseminate your knowledge and to promote IDTechEx at a global level.
IDTechEx will facilitate your rapid personal and professional growth, including opportunities to develop towards project and people management.
Successful applicants who progress through the company will have the potential to become recognised as a leading, trusted name in the industry to enable them to become the reference point for companies seeking business intelligence and/or commercialisation advice.
All global locations will be considered.
Additionally, IDTechEx has bases in the UK (Cambridge), Germany (Munich), Japan (Tokyo) and United States (Boston). Candidates can be based in those locations or work from home remotely.
For more information on IDTechEx Careers and positions available please visit: www.IDTechEx.com/Careers