IDTechEx has recently launched an online browser-based Market Intelligence Portal, bringing you in-depth market intelligence and independent analysis throughout the year. Subscription to our Market Intelligence Portal helps you if you are:
• Looking to capture opportunities and minimise risks arising from disruptive technologies
• Scouting emerging technology spaces for new markets, ideas, applications or partners
• Wanting to learn which companies are winning and why
The Market Intelligence Portal integrates in a single user-friendly interface a package of benefits aimed at addressing all your business intelligence needs. It brings you regular critical, up-to-date, and distilled analysis; while also granting you access to a wealth of business information. In particular, it includes access to:
For samples please visit www.IDTechEx.com/portal.
The Market Intelligence Portal is focused on (a) printed, flexible and/or large-area electronics and (b) emerging materials and devices. IDTechEx has assessed these technologies since 1999 with its global team of technical analysts, most of whom are at PhD level. Our global annual events host more than 250 presentations a year and our newsletters are received by more than 19,000 people each week. We have built a global database of more than 70,000 contacts in these topics which we utilise in our research to track the trends for clients. The portal, in particular, includes:
• Applications: OLED & LED Lighting, OLED Displays, Organic Photovoltaics, DSSCs, Reflective Displays, Electroluminescent Displays, Smart Windows, Smart Packaging, RFID, 3D Printing
• Components and Devices: Flexible Substrates, Barrier Layers, Transparent Conductive Films, Thin Film Transistors & Memory, Sensors, Antenna, Conductors, Supercapacitors, Batteries and other Energy Storage Devices
• Materials: Silver Flakes, Silver Nanowires, Silver Nanoparticles, Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, Copper Flake, Silver-Coated Copper, Copper Nanoparticle, OLED & OPV Materials, PDOT, Electroactive Polymers, Quantum Tunnelling Particles, Gold Nanoparticles, Activated Carbon, etc
• Equipment and Processes: Inkjet Printing, Screen Printing, Gravure Printing, Flexographic Printing, Slot-Die Coating, Photo-Curing, Atomic Layer Deposition, etc
IDTechEx guides your strategic business decisions through its Research and Events services, helping you profit from emerging technologies. We provide independent research, business intelligence and advice to companies across the value chain based on our core research activities and methodologies providing data sought by business leaders, strategists and emerging technology scouts to aid their business decisions. For more information see www.IDTechEx.com .
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Printed Electronics Europe 2020 on 13 - 14 May 2020 at Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany hosted by IDTechEx.